K-80 Sporting. Versatile and naturally balanced performance
Ambitious and demanding sporting clay shooters know why they value the Krieghoff K-80. From muzzle to pad, this sporting shotgun is designed to compete; absolutely uncompromising in reliability, durability and flexibility. Obliterate targets over and over again. The K-80 Sporting is ready to dominate targets no matter what direction they come from. This expertly crafted shotgun is smooth swinging, highly responsive and can be easily personalized to your individual shooting style.
20 Gauge; 3" chambers
28 Gauge; 3" chambers
.410 Bore; 3" chambers
30" & 32" in 20 Gauge, 28 Gauge and .410 Bore
- Calibers: 12ga, 20ga, 28ga and .410 bore
- 28", 30"or 32”: 10mm-6mm Tapered Flat Rib
- Krieghoff Titanium Extended screw-in chokes, includes five titanium choke tubes (SK, IC, LM, M, IM) and choke wrench. (Fixed Choke barrels also available)
- White pearl front bead and metal center bead
- Hardened, nickel plated steel receiver with satin grey finish
- Single selective mechanical trigger, adjustable for finger length. Trigger pull: Approximately 3-3/4 lbs.
- Top tang push button safety. Can be locked in “off“ position
- Fine-checkered select Turkish walnut stock and forend
- Standard: #3 Sporting Stock
- Schnabel Style Forend
- Satin Epoxy wood finish
- Krieghoff Negrini one-barrel Case
Related Parts and Accessories
Factory Performance Options
Additional Factory options include Factory Titanium Chokes, Sub-Gauge barrels in 20 Gauge, 28 Gauge and .410. Adjust your gun's balance with optional Barrel Weights and the Krieghoff Balance System for the buttstock. Reduce felt recoil by having the factory provide Barrel Porting and customize your stock fit with an Krieghoff Adjustable Butt Plate system.
Factory Appearance Options
Customize the look of your K-80 or K-20 with several factory appearance upgrades. From simply upgrading the wood to changing out the factory Top-Latch the options are endless. Titanium Options; swap for a Titanium Trigger in available in both standard and short sizes then add a titanium front hanger to complete a customized look. A traditional approach is to add a Gold-Plated trigger and housing as well as customizing the trigger-guard and top-latch with a Broken Target or your initials.