K-20 Sporting. Consistent Performance Clay After Clay.
An elegant and compact K-20 action is the heart of every Krieghoff shotgun for sporting clays, skeet and in the field – that is the essence of the K-20 Sporting and Field Gun. Everything about the K-80 that has made it a legend can also be found in the K-20 Over & Under Shotgun. This applies not only to the rugged action with its outstanding triggers, but also the versatility that enables the K-20 to be configured to suit every individual’s preferences.
28 Gauge; 3" chambers
.410 Bore; 3" chambers
- 20ga, 28ga and .410: 3“ chamber
- 30"or 32”: 10mm Tapered Flat Rib
- Extended factory screw-in chokes, incl. five choke tubes and choke wrench
- White pearl front bead and metal center bead
- Hardened, nickel plated steel receiver with satin grey finish
- Single selective mechanical trigger, adjustable for finger length. Trigger pull: Approximately 3-3/4 lbs.
- Top tang push button safety. Can be locked in “off“ position
- Fine-checkered select Turkish walnut with satin epoxy finish
- Standard: #3 Neutral Cast Sporting Stock
- Schnabel Style Forend
- Stock Finish: SEF (Satin Epoxy Finish)
- Comes with Krieghoff Negrini Case
Related Parts and Accessories
Factory Performance & Appearance Options
Additional Factory options include Factory Titanium Chokes, Additional barrels in 28 Gauge and .410. Adjust your gun's balance with the Krieghoff Balance System. Reduce felt recoil by having the factory provide Barrel Porting. Customize the look of your K-20 with several factory appearance upgrades. From simply upgrading the wood to changing out the factory Top-Latch the options are endless. Titanium Options; swap for a Titanium Trigger in available in both a standard size, wide or short, adding titanium front hanger completes the look. More traditional is adding a Gold-Plated trigger and housing as well as customizing the trigger-guard and top-latch.